The deadline has passed and the winner of the SySTEM 2020 STEAM award announced. Read more about it here: https://system2020.education/award-winner/
The SySTEM 2020 STEAM award encourages out-of-school STEAM learning initiatives to put themselves on the SySTEM 2020 map.
The SySTEM 2020 STEAM award exists of:
- A free pass to the full Ecsite conference taking place in Copenhagen in June 2019 including free travel and accommodation.
- Visibility through the SySTEM 2020 (partner) channels.
- An opportunity to connect with other organisations, and share experience on organising science learning activities.
Who can take part?
SySTEM 2020 is on a mission to identify and better understand the impact of informal and non-formal science learning practices across Europe. For the SySTEM 2020 STEAM award we are looking for organisations that offer science learning outside the classroom, such as after school programmes, summer camps, libraries, musea, makerspaces, festivals, magazines, vloggers, blogs or other initiatives that offer opportunities for STEAM learning.
By filling in the questionnaire, you contribute to the SYSTEM 2020 online map of STEAM learning outside the classroom. First, you fill in the Organisation form so we can put your organisation on the map. After this, you continue in the Activity form where you can submit information about the activities conducted by your organisation. Based on the Activity form we can visualise your activities on the map while comparing and connecting them with other organisations. If you have already submitted information about your organisation, please feel free to submit some more of your activities.
All initiatives that fully fill in the questionnaire and meet the requirements listed below can take part in the SySTEM 2020 STEAM award. The deadline has been extended until Monday 29 April 2019.
- Submit a completed questionnaire here.
- Add 2 or more activities to your organisation via the Activity form
The more activities you submit, the more chances of winning the award.
- Upload a picture for both your activity and organisation.
- The activity submitted is a transdisciplinary activity in which several STEAM topics are covered.
The winner will be selected through a lottery. Participants can increase their chances of winning by adding multiple activities via the Activity form. The winner will be announced at the start of May 2019.