In this sixth newsletter edition, we update you on some of the work we have been doing and share some interesting stories from across Europe. In short, this edition ventures into many areas:
- We share a piece by Laura Welzenbach from Ars Electronica on her experience this year as a practice partner, how COVID-19 changed their SySTEM 2020 activities and how they transformed the Ars Electronica Festival into an online format.
- We share a sneak view of our newly created design principles and methods toolkit for supporting science learning outside the classroom. Some newsletter readers will get the opportunity to have a bound copy sent to them in the new year. A holiday gift from us to you.
- We unveil a new episode from our learner’s perspectives series.
- We introduce a new open schooling entente, paving the way for an open schooling hub.
- And of course, we share good reads and upcoming events we think you should keep an eye on. Actually, this list is so good we think you should keep both eyes on it.
From all of us at SySTEM 2020 we wish you a restful holiday and a happy new year ahead. We will see you in 2021.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter to be first in line in getting up to date news from the non-formal STEAM learning world.